This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Dietitian or graduated/junior Dietitian that would love the opportunity of contracting to an expanding practice located in Newcastle.
Our client is a rapidly growing weight loss management practice located in Newcastle. The practice is committed to customer service excellence, strong work ethics and values and is seeking a Dietitian to be a part of their committed team.
The main purpose of the role is to support patients by way of education, nutritional care and nutritional support in diet and nutrition.
We require a Dietitian for one to two 4 hour sessions per week on a contract basis. Work will vary depending on patient demand and consultations.
This position will suit an experienced Dietitian or willing or junior Dietitian wishing to further their skills and knowledge. We encourage graduates to apply as training will be provided
There is the opportunity for the hours to increase as the practice is growing.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:-
- Possession of a degree from a Dietitian’s Association of Australia (DAA) accredited course
- Passion for knowledge and committed to ongoing professional development
- High level of customer service and patient care
- A professional and articulate manner
- Initiative and a pro-active attitude
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- A problem solver who can think outside the square
- Communicate effectively with all associated parties relating to a patient’s ongoing care
- Be able to be flexible in providing contract services on a rotating 4 week roster depending on demand
- Enjoy working in a team environment
To apply for this role, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org