Jobs > Clinical Nurse Specialist
Are you a Registered Nurse with previous experience in endoscopy procedures with a desire to extend your leadership journey whilst maintaining core clinical expertise?
Then this role is perfect for you. Come join us at this highly regarded private day hospital.
We are a private day hospital specialist group located in St Vincent’s Private Clinic, Darlinghurst, providing excellence in diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopy since 1990.
The hospital focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of diseases and disorders of the gastrointestinal tract.
The culture is characterised by a strong team unit, with a commitment to quality customer service, professionalism and team camaraderie. Management are very supportive in ongoing learning and development within the workplace and provide a workplace environment that is one where you will enjoy coming to work and where you will be rewarded for your efforts.
The group consists of 12 specialists, nursing staff and a large administration/support team. The medical software system is Blue Chip.
The position is a full-time position working Monday to Friday on a rotating roster working between 7am to 7pm (each shift is 7.5 hours) as the clinical nurse specialist providing support to the endoscopy unit.
The role reports to the Director of Nursing.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Registered General Nurse with AHPRA with a current practicing certificate.
- Knowledge of National Safety and Quality Health Service Standards
- Knowledge of infection control standards and AS/NZS 4187:2014
- Experience of quality improvements
- Previous supervisory experience
- Good written and verbal communication
- Committed to continuous quality improvements
- Professional development and continuous learning
- Leadership and management skills that including the capacity to initiate and support change within a team framework.
- Providing leadership, direction, collaboration and management of nursing staff.
- Providing direct assistance/education to nursing staff in the delivery of patient care.
Come talk to us about this exciting opportunity to learn more about the role so you don’t miss out on joining a company that appreciates and values you, plus working with an amazing team of staff and doctors!
Please forward your resume to email@example.com quoting Clinical Nurse Specialist.