Jobs > Dental Assistant
This is an ideal opportunity for a Dental Assistant who has an outstanding level of work values and ethics and is seeking to join a specialist practice that truly values the importance of a high level of patient care, standards and professionalism. You are seeking to join a fast paced environment where no two days are the same.
Our client is a highly reputable, high end, elite specialist practice that provides Prosthodontic services and general dentistry located in Bondi Junction. The practice consists of 3 Prosthodontists, 1 Dentist, 1 Hygienist, Practice Manager, Receptionists and Dental Assistants. There is also a laboratory on site.
The practice software used is Dental 4 Windows.
The culture of the practice is professional, warm and friendly, providing excellent patient service and care. The practice is committed to a high standard of work values and ethics (understanding, respect, dignity and commitment). It is an environment where the Principals enjoy teaching their clinical team to educate and develop them individually. You will be rewarded with a place that you will love to come to work and one where you will be appreciated for your efforts and contribution.
This is a full time position Monday to Friday (38 hours).
The per hour rate is dependent upon the candidate’s previous skills and knowledge.
You will work with one of the Principal Prosthodontists who enjoys mentoring and training his Dental Assistants.
Your role will consist of the following duties and responsibilities:-
- Provide an outstanding level of professionalism, service and care to patients, at all times providing a warm and welcoming environment
- Provide a high level of dental assisting assistance to the Prosthodontists
- Liaise on a daily basis with the Receptionist in relation to patient appointments and procedures
- Ensure dental instruments and equipment are sterilised in accordance with standards
- Co-ordinate set up and stocking of surgery on a daily basis
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:-
- Previous experience working as a Dental Assistant is essential (minimum 12 months)
- You are motivated and passionate about providing a high level of outstanding patient care
- You have a high standard of work values and ethics that compliment the values and culture of the practice
- You thrive on working in a fast paced environment
- Professional, confident and friendly disposition
- Warm, compassionate and caring manner
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Flexible and adaptable work style to compliment the work style of the Principal Prosthodontist
- A high level of interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with the Principal Prosthodontist, staff and patients
- You enjoy working in a team environment where everyone appreciates and respects each other and is happy to help one another to achieve the mutual goal of the practice
Please forward your resume to email@example.com quoting: Dental Assistant Bondi Junction.
For telephone enquiries, please telephone Bernadette on 0414 943 541.