Jobs > Medical Receptionist
Our client is the largest private specialist pain centre located at St Leonards. The practice consists of a team of specialist doctors, clinical psychologists and physiotherapists providing comprehensive and individually tailored treatment for a range of pain conditions with particular expertise in the treatment of back and neck pain.
The practice has access to state of the art imaging and procedural facilities where they offer a comprehensive range of diagnostic and therapeutic interventions.
The medical software system used is Genie.
The culture of the organisation is characterised by the highest standard of professionalism, integrity and providing an outstanding level of customer service, time, care and support to patients. The atmosphere is friendly, harmonious and respectful, with emphasis on leading-edge knowledge, technology and research.
All the team share the similar philosophy, work ethic and patient-focused approach.
Perfect role for a receptionist that enjoys working in a busy environment and being an integral member in the first impression of the company.
The main objective of the role is to provide high quality reception and administrative services to the patients, doctors and staff at the practice. You will work within a team of 2 on front reception.
The role is a full-time position working Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm.
The duties and responsibilities are:-
- You are the first point of contact/impression of the business so you will provide an outstanding level of customer service on the telephone and in meeting and greeting customers
- Efficient management of all patient data, appointments, procedures, clinical files, correspondence and accounts
- Scheduling and effective management of patient bookings in Genie software (new, follow up, recall and confirmation)
- Provide information to patients on practice services and fees
- Management of patient invoicing and receipting of consultations (Medicare, DVA, Workers Compensation)
- Completion of end of day reconciliations (eftpos, credit card and cash)
- Stock control and ordering
- Scanning, filing, mail/fax (retrieval and distribution) and photocopying
- Assist the Front Reception team and Practice Manager with ad hoc administration duties as required
Your Skills & Knowledge
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:-
- Previous experience as a Medical Receptionist in a medical environment
- You are passionate about providing an exceptional level of customer service
- Previous Genie experience is highly regarded
- Compassionate, empathetic and warm disposition
- Demonstrate personal integrity – trustworthiness, loyalty and honesty
- An ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding all patient and practice matters.
- A brilliant administrator with excellent organisational and time management skills
- Able to work well independently, but also as part of a team.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Have the ability to connect and interact with people of all ages, background and personalities
- Enjoy being part of a professional, happy and highly focused team
To apply for this role, please forward your resume to email@example.com