Jobs > Medical Receptionist Macquarie Park
Are you an experienced Medical Receptionist/Secretary that loves the idea of working for a variety of group specialists?
Our client is a specialist group practice with rooms located at Macquarie Park, Randwick and Kogarah. The practice consists of Rheumatologists, Neurologist and Nephrologist and associated allied health practitioners.
The practice is committed to providing high quality medical assessment and treatment, in a friendly environment and are seeking an experienced Medical Receptionist/Secretary that can join their team providing a high level of professionalism, customer service and quality administration support.
The computerised booking and accounting system used is Blue Chip.
Perfect role for a receptionist that enjoys working in a busy specialist practice.
We are seeking someone to work at our Macquarie Park rooms for 3 days per week (Tuesday, Thursday and Friday).
There is parking available onsite.
The Duties and Responsibilities are:
- Providing an outstanding level of customer service in person and over the phone to patients and all health professional
- Efficiently and accurately managing patient appointments, procedure bookings, inputting patient data and filing of correspondence using Blue Chip medical software. Efficient management of all patient data, appointments, procedures, clinical files, correspondence and accounts, using Genie medical software
- Formatting and uploading of outsourced typing
- Management of patient invoicing and receipting of consultations
- Completion of end of day reconciliations
- Liaising with other health care professionals and hospital staff
- Providing administration support to the Practice Manager
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Previous medical receptionist experience in a Specialist practice is highly regarded
- Experience using Blue Chip software is highly desirable
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Professional, warm and friendly disposition
- A high standard of personal integrity – trustworthy, loyal and honest.
- An ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding all patient and practice matters.
- A brilliant administrator with excellent organisational and time management skills, able to multitask and establish efficient office systems.
- Ability to multitask and remain calm and efficient even when working in a busy and pressured environment[E1] .
- Able to work well independently, but also as part of a team.