Jobs > Medical Receptionist/Medical Secretary – Northern Beaches
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Medical Receptionist/Secretary that is seeking a secure part-time position working for a specialist practice.
This is a specialist group located in the Northern Beaches with a passion for customer excellence, patient care and appreciation for your hard work.
A Medical Receptionist/Medical Secretary is required to join this practice and share in this passion and to be committed to these ethics and values.
This is a permanent part-time position working 3 days per week.
The duties and responsibilities are:-
- Provide an outstanding level of customer service on the telephone and in meeting and greeting patients, at all times providing a warm and welcoming environment.
- Schedule and effective management of patient bookings (new appointments, recall and confirmation appointments)
- Management of invoicing and receipting for patient consultations and day surgery billings
- Completion of end of day reconciliations and preparation for banking
- Co-ordination of theatre lists
- Liaise and maintain excellent working relationships with staff and all health professionals
- Schedule appointments of tests for patients
- Manage patient records confidentially and efficiently (including scanning of documentation)
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:-
- Previous experience as a Medical Receptionist/Secretary in a specialist practice
- A passion for striving for excellence in efficient administration procedures and a high standard of patient care
- You are a person of integrity, honesty and a high standard of work ethics
- You have excellent communication skills to communicate effectively with all people
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Professional, happy and friendly disposition