Jobs > Administration Assistant/Medical Receptionist
You are an experienced Medical Receptionist or Medical Secretary looking for that ideal role working for a busy specialist surgeon that has a strong focus on patient care, be appreciated for your hard work/commitment and only working 4 days per week.
Then this is the role for you.
The practice is an established oncology surgical specialist practice based at Westmead ready to take the practice to the next growth phase embracing innovation and technology.
The practice software is Clinic to Cloud.
- Work close to home
- Be part of a developing practice’s growth
- Part time hours – BONUS parking onsite at Westmead
The main objective of the role is to provide high quality front reception, administration assistance including medical typing and being an integral staff member in taking the practice into the 21st century technology. Your input and ideas will be invaluable in moving the practice forward.
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant/Medical Receptionist / Medical Secretary for 4 days per week working 8am to 4.30pm. The role reports to the Practice Manager.
Salary is negotiable depending upon previous skills and knowledge.
The duties and responsibilities are:-
- Create a warm and welcoming environment to each and every patient
- Efficient management of all patient data, appointments, procedures, clinical files, correspondence and accounts
- Scheduling and effective management of patient bookings in Clinic to Cloud software (new, follow up, recall and confirmation)
- Provide quotation to patients on medical procedures
- Co-ordination theatre lists
- Management of patient invoicing and receipting of consultations
- Completion of end of day reconciliations (eftpos, credit card and cash)
- Provide support to the Practice Manager
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:-
- Previous experience as a Medical Secretary/Medical Receptionist in a specialist practice
- Previous experience working with Clinic to Cloud software would be highly regarded. However, you are experienced in embracing digital technology to enhance efficiency and service
- Professional, warm, compassionate and caring manner towards patients
- Initiative and a pro-active attitude
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- A problem solver who can think outside the square
- Excellent people skills to relate well to patients, staff and health care professionals