Jobs > Medical Receptionist Part Time
This is an ideal position working in a long established and reputable specialist practice based in East Sydney Private Hospital medical suites.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced and proactive Medical Receptionist to join their team who is truly inspired by helping people.
This is an autonomous role and encompasses all aspects of front reception duties and responsibilities.
The practice consists of multi-disciplinary specialists and physicians who are passionate and dedicated to providing a high level of professionalism and care in relation to men’s health conditions.
The practice software used is Genie software.
There are 2 part time positions available:
Monday to Wednesday 8.30am to 5pm
Wednesday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm
There will need to be a degree of flexibility to also be able to provide coverage when the other receptionist is on leave.
The role reports to the Practice Manager
The Benefits to You:
- Enjoy work/life balance
- Stress free role
- Great team culture
- Beautiful premises
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Provide an exceptional level of customer service
- Answering of phones and taking / following up messages from voicemail
- Making and confirming appointments for specialists
- Liaising with patients
- Daily banking and summaries
- Practice filing, photocopying and other clerical duties as required
- Preparing consulting rooms, replenishing stationery/business cards etc
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Previous experience as a Medical Receptionist highly regarded, but not essential
- Experience using Genie is highly advantageous
- Professional, well presented and have excellent patient liaison skills
- Meticulous in nature
- Take pride in providing a high level of work standards
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Comfortable handling confidential and sensitive patient information
To apply for this position, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Medical Receptionist – Woolloomoloo.
For telephone enquiries, please phone Bernadette on 0414 943 541..