Jobs > Medical Receptionist Part Time St Vincent’s Darlinghurst
This is an ideal role for a medical receptionist that thrives on the buzz of working in a busy specialist practice being a part of the front reception team. Great opportunity for someone who only has 1-2 years experience and looking at furthering medical reception skills.
Our client is a very reputable and elite sports medicine clinic located at St Vincent’s Clinic, Darlinghurst The practice provides a comprehensive sports medicine service to top athletes and comprises of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Sports Physicians, a Practice Manager and two Senior Medical Secretaries. The computerised appointment and billing system used is Genie software.
It is a team of young focused, energised and dedicated individuals that are passionate about providing education, training, quality and duty of care to their patients, using the latest cutting edge technology, in an honest and trustworthy environment. The culture of the practice is characterised by an environment where patients receive a high level of professionalism, but in a relaxed, friendly, welcoming and comforting manner. You will be rewarded with a place that you will love to come to work and one where you will be appreciated for your efforts and contribution.
The main objective of the role is to provide a high level of front reception support to ensure that clinics run smoothly on a daily basis. This is a 2 day per week position (Wednesday and Thursday) and the hours are 8am to 4.30pm.
The role is due to commence on 21 January 2019.
The duties and responsibilities are:-
- Provide an outstanding level of professionalism and service on the telephone and in meeting and greeting patients, at all times providing a warm and welcoming environment
- Schedule and effective management of patient bookings (new appointments, recall, confirmation and waiting list appointments)
- Management of patient invoicing and receipting of consultations
- Completion of end of day reconciliations (eftpos, credit card and cash)
- Ensure patient records are managed confidentially, accurately and efficiently (both manual and electronic filing)
- Scanning of documentation
- Schedule tests and specialist appointments for patients as well as follow up patient test results
- Provide back up support to the Senior Medical Secretaries
- Communicate effectively with staff within St Vincent’s Private Hospital and St Vincent’s Clinic
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:-
- Previous medical reception experience (will consider only 1-2 years experience)
- A good working knowledge and understanding of computerised booking and billing systems is essential. However, previous working knowledge of Genie software will be advantageous
- A high standard of professionalism, quality of work and work ethics
- Confident, down to earth and positive disposition
- Warm, compassionate, caring and helpful manner
- A high level of time management, communication and organisational skills
- A high level of numeracy skills and attention to detail
- You love being part of the team and are happy to pitch in and get the job done
- Great sense of humour
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting: Medical Receptionist-St Vincent’s.
For telephone enquiries, please telephone Bernadette on 0414 943 541.