Jobs > Medical Receptionist Part Time
This is an ideal role for a Medical Receptionist that enjoys patient interaction, being the first point of contact within a business and thrives on the challenges of working in a highly professional environment, but only seeking part time hours.
You are an exceptional Medical Receptionist that is passionate about providing outstanding customer service and takes pride in being a part of a dynamic, high quality and professional business.
Our client is a specialist plastic, reconstructive and cosmetic surgery with rooms located at Mosman & Randwick. The surgeon has a special interest in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery of the breast (after breast cancer), but also focuses on body, skin cancer and paediatric surgery.
The medical software used is Genie and it is predominantly a paperless environment.
The culture of the organisation is characterised by the highest standard of professionalism, integrity and providing an outstanding level of customer service, time, care and support, both to patients and staff.
The clinic is committed to strong work ethics and values and you will be an ambassador of these ethics and values in all your interactions with patients, the practitioners and health care professionals.
The main objective of the role is to provide high quality reception services to the patients, surgeon and staff at the practice. You will work alongside another Medical Receptionist and Clinic Co-ordinator.
This is a part time position working 4 days per week, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
The role is predominantly at Mosman, however every Wednesday you will be required to work at Randwick.
A degree of flexibility is required to be able to work additional hours when staff are on leave.
The hours are 8.30am to 5pm and the per hour rate will be dependent upon previous skills and knowledge.
The duties and responsibilities are:-
- You are the first point of contact/impression of the business so you will provide an outstanding level of customer service on the telephone and in meeting and greeting customers
- Create a warm and welcoming environment to each and every patient, making it a personal experience for them
- Providing an empathetic and caring support base to support patients through their treatment
- Efficient management of all patient data, appointments, procedures, clinical files, correspondence and accounts
- Scheduling and effective management of patient bookings in Genie software
- Provide information to patients on practice services and fees
- Management of patient invoicing and receipting of consultations
- Completion of end of day reconciliations (eftpos, credit card and cash)
- Scanning of documentation
- Actively market and promote the services of the clinic
- Provide admin support to other staff members
Your Skills & Knowledge
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:-
- Previous experience as a Medical Receptionist in a medical environment is essential
- Experience using Genie medical software is essential
- You are passionate about providing an exceptional level of customer service and take pride in personal presentation and being articulately spoken
- A high standard of personal integrity – trustworthy, loyal and honest
- An ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding all patient and practice matters.
- A high standard of work ethic – self-motivated, pro-active, takes pride in work
- A brilliant administrator with excellent organisational and time management skills, able to multitask and establish efficient office systems.
- Able to work well independently, but also as part of a team.
- A high level of numeracy skills and attention to detail
- Have the ability to connect and interact with people of all ages, background and personalities
- Enjoy being part of a professional, happy and dynamic team
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting: Medical Receptionist – Plastic Surgeon.
For telephone enquiries, please telephone Bernadette on 0414 943 541.