Jobs > Rheumatologists
Our client is a leader in rheumatology specialist care providing expert management of rheumatic diseases and inflammatory conditions. The group consists of 9 specialists with rooms located at Kogarah, Randwick, Moore Park and Macquarie Park.
Due to the rapid growth of the group, we are urgently seeking dynamic rheumatologists that are seeking to progress their career, however don’t want the full responsibility of managing a private practice. Our patient numbers are growing so we can accommodate either full time or part time hours.
In return, you will be provided with an existing patient base and a supply of new patients, ongoing education opportunities, quality secretarial staff, nursing support and an environment that focuses on ongoing research in better delivery of arthritic care.
To ensure the best management of our patients’ illness, a holistic and co-ordinated care approach is delivered by partnering with dieticians, exercise phsyiologists and physiotherapists.
- Provide a high level of rheumatology care in a place where patients can complete their health journey secure in the knowledge that they are receiving the best care available.
- Busy Patient Appointment Schedule is ready and waiting. You can choose either full time or part time hours.
- Technology systems to provide you with an efficient clinical service – Blue Chip, Audit 4 and Argus
- We welcome graduates as well as experienced Rheumatologists.
- You are focused on modern therapy treatments in management of your patient’s illness.
- Seeking to join a practice, which presents you with the opportunity to grow in your career as a successful Rheumatologist
- Committed to ongoing education, research and development
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For telephone enquiries, please phone Bernadette on 0414 943 541.