Jobs > Senior Medical Receptionist
• Diverse role – Bring your professionalism and admin flair
• Specialist Group at Norwest
• Attractive salary
Are you an experienced Medical Receptionist that is seeking to join a practice that appreciates your professionalism, extraordinary administration skills and excellent patient care?
Diverse role with no two days being the same. Your role will be the central focal point in co-ordinating and managing the day to day administrative functions for this dedicated, professional team of specialists and staff.
You are an exceptional Senior Medical Receptionist that is passionate about providing outstanding customer service and takes pride in being a part of a dynamic, high quality and professional business.
Our client is a specialist group, with a commitment to delivering excellent patient care by providing a range of services conveniently located in one location. The group provides ENT, allergy, hearing, skin and cosmetic services all conveniently located at Norwest (2 buildings).
The medical software used is Genie and Best Practice and it is a paperless environment.
The culture of the organisation is characterised by the highest standard of professionalism, integrity and providing an outstanding level of customer service, time, care and support, both to patients and staff.
The clinic is committed to strong work ethics and values and you will be an ambassador of these ethics and values in all your interactions with patients, specialists and health care professionals.
All the Amazing Benefits on Offer
• Attractive remuneration plus car parking onsite
• After a qualifying period, discount on medical services and gym membership
• Opportunity to progress in the company
• Work with a management team that appreciates you for your efforts and rewards for effort and contribution
The main objective of the role is to provide day-to-day management of front reception through the efficient co-ordination and supervision of administration staff. You will be responsible to ensure that all administration duties and responsibilities are conducted professionally, efficiently and maintain the high standards of the practice.
This is a full-time position Monday to Friday and the hours are 8.30am to 5pm. There will need to be a degree of flexibility to accommodate practice needs, when required.
The duties and responsibilities are:-
- You are the first point of contact/impression of the business, so you will provide an outstanding level of customer service on the telephone and in meeting and greeting patients
- Provide daily supervision and ongoing training and development of administration staff
- Efficient management of all patient data, appointments, procedures, clinical files, correspondence and accounts
- Scheduling and effective management of patient bookings in Genie software
- Provide quotation to patients on medical procedures Actively market and promote the services of the clinic
- Provide information to patients on practice services and fees
- Management of patient invoicing and receipting of consultations (Medicare, DVA, Workers Compensation) as well as invoicing of theatre procedures
- Generate appropriate practice management reports
- Completion of end of day reconciliations (eftpos, credit card and cash)
- Implement operational process to support marketing promotions and programs
- Work closely with the Practice Manager to review, monitor and improve operational processes and procedures
- Provide admin support to the Practice Manager
Your Skills & Knowledge:
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:-
- A minimum of 5 years medical reception/secretary experience, preferably within a surgical practice
- You are passionate about providing an exceptional level of customer service
- You take pride in your personal presentation and being articulately spoken
- A high standard of work ethic with personal integrity, loyalty and honesty
- A brilliant administrator with excellent organisational and time management skills, able to multitask and establish efficient office systems
- You are a proactive and collaborative team player, but can also work independently
- A high level of numeracy skills and attention to detail
- Have the ability to connect and interact with people of all ages, background and personalities
- Enjoy being part of a professional, happy and dynamic team
Please forward your resume to email@example.com quoting: Senior Medical Receptionist – Norwest.
For telephone enquiries, please telephone Bernadette on 0414 943 541.