Jobs > Social Workers, Mental Health OTs and Psychologists
Due to rapid growth, our mental health practice is seeking practitioners to come join our team and share in our vision of providing a safe place for young people and adults.
Are you a Social Worker, Mental Health OT or Psychologist that is seeking additional clients, interested in expanding your expertise in a different area or ready to start your own practice, but not ready to do it alone?
About Our Accredited Practice
With over 8 years in operation, we have been providing cutting-edge, evidence-based counselling services for adolescents and adults in the NSW Central Coast area.
We specialise in treatment for:
- Anxiety and depression
- Self-identity difficulties
- Complex trauma and
- Personality disorders
Our practice uses the framework of a dialectical behavioural therapy model.
Why Join Our Practice
We pride ourselves on the reputation we have built within the community and our referral network, which has resulted in the expansion of the practice.
When you join our practice, you will be servicing an existing client base and ongoing urgent need for these services within the Central Coast.
You will receive training, guidance and clinical supervision in delivering the dialectical behavioural therapy model.
Interested in conducting group workshop therapy sessions? We will support you in delivering both 1:1 sessions and ongoing group workshops as well as conduct talks within the community to build awareness.
We understand that there are so many facets that are required to be taken into consideration when you start your own mental health practice or contract your services. This is why we take care of all the administration and management tasks for you. We provide:
- Virtual Assistant (answering the phone, attends to client enquiries and billing services)
- An online patient booking and billing system
- Strong referral network that forwards ongoing client referrals
- Clinical Supervision
- Marketing material – business cards, information on the website, marketing material
- We bring the clients to you – you never have to search for clients
- Full-time or part-time opportunities available
You are the Right Fit for Our Practice If:
- You are dedicated to your profession and ongoing development. Your vision reflects the values and the vision of our practice and you seek to collaborate with practitioners to build upon your knowledge.
- Previous experience helping adolescences and young adults and this is an area you are genuinely passionate. You are comfortable with working with clients in areas such as self-harm and trauma
- You are at that stage in your career where you are ready to take the next step to learn new modalities and advance in working in private practice
- You are a qualified Social Worker, Mental Health OT and/or Psychologist
- Current Medicare accreditation to provide focused psychological strategies is preferred. However, if you are not accredited with Medicare, we will co-ordinate this process with you to become accredited with Medicare so you can work within our practice
- 2 years post-graduate experience in mental health
- Open to learning the dialectical behaviour therapy model
How to Apply
We would love to hear all about you.
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to have an initial chat to see if we are the perfect fit for you? Please call Bernadette on 0414 943 541