Jobs > Sonographer – Obstetrics & Gynaecology
The perfect role where work/life balance and a highly stimulating role work seamlessly together giving you the ability to use your excellence and standards in women’s ultrasound and have the time off as well.
Are you an sonographer experienced in obstetrics/gynaecology?
Are you a sonographer with a passion to further your skills in working specifically in obstetrics/gynaecology?
This is no ordinary ultrasound practice. It is a centre for excellence in women’s ultrasound, pregnancy care and gynaecological care as well as the first dedicated private unit in Australia for women experiencing pain and bleeding in pregnancy.
Only the latest 3D/4D technology is used to provide a high-quality ultrasound service to women.
It is a team of passionate, committed and patient-focused individuals that thrive on ensuring every patient receives a first-class experience and patient care.
Core values are excellence, innovation, integrity, dedication, time, care and teamwork.
A sonographer is required 2 days per week in city location and 2 days per week at Penrith location The hours are 9am to 5pm, however we are happy to be flexible and negotiate on hours.
A highly lucrative salary is on offer to attract and reward the most dedicated and excellent sonographers as we want YOU as part of the team!
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated experience as a sonographer i
- Demonstrated experience as a sonographer in women’s health (gynaecology and obstetrics) is highly regarded, however will consider candidates that have had some exposure
- Previous experience using GE E8 ultrasound
- Nuchal translucency certification. If you do not have NT translucency certification, you are happy to obtain certification upon commencement in role
- High standard of work values and ethics
- Dedicated and committed to an exemplary level of patient care and service
- Warm and caring disposition
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff, patients and healthcare professionals